LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - The first of the seven Blue Angels planes landed in town Tuesday and showed off a little bit.
The Blue Angels are helping bring back Deke Slayton Airfest to the area.
The navy pilots are famous for flying inches apart at high speeds. They'll be taking a few practice flights when the rest of the team gets into town. then putting on the big show over the weekend.
The grounds open at 9 a.m. and the flying starts around 12 p.m. Tickets are $10 in advance or $15 at the door. Children 12 and under are free. Check out more details at airfest.com.
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- Man accused of trying to kill girlfriend faces sentencing
- Giving Motherhood a microphone
- Suspect in Vernon Co. standoff in custody
- Vikings say goodbye to Adrian Peterson, will see him Week 1 vs Saints
- Why more people may be driving hybrid vehicles