LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - The first of the seven Blue Angels planes landed in town Tuesday and showed off a little bit.
The Blue Angels are helping bring back Deke Slayton Airfest to the area.
The navy pilots are famous for flying inches apart at high speeds. They'll be taking a few practice flights when the rest of the team gets into town. then putting on the big show over the weekend.
The grounds open at 9 a.m. and the flying starts around 12 p.m. Tickets are $10 in advance or $15 at the door. Children 12 and under are free. Check out more details at airfest.com.
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- Injured Packers Nelson, Adams could be game-time decisions
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death
- Stolen passwords used to change some grades, university says