Minn. (WKBT) - The Winona County Sheriff's Office responded to a body found in a vehicle at Great River Bluffs State Park in Minnesota.
Winona County Sheriff David Brand said the 52-year-old woman was found in a locked vehicle at a campsite Friday night. Sheriff Brand said the woman is a former resident of Rochester.
Authorities do not know the cause of the death or the identity and age of the woman at this time.
The woman has been taken to Rochester for an autopsy.
- Man puts meth in tip jar and cash
- Kentucky shooting suspect might be headed to Wisconsin
- Driver identified in bizarre car crash Sunday
- Sunday liquor sales ban on Minnesota House's chopping block
- Mobile app made in Wisconsin aims to empower women
- Man fatally stabs mother near Hudson, kills self after chase
- Waukesha police hope DNA cracks 1975 baby death cold case
- AP Exclusive: Drugs vanish at some VA hospitals
- Vehicle runs into river after driver swerves to avoid deer
- Milwaukee police arrest man in family member's killing