Minn. (WKBT) - The Winona County Sheriff's Office responded to a body found in a vehicle at Great River Bluffs State Park in Minnesota.
Winona County Sheriff David Brand said the 52-year-old woman was found in a locked vehicle at a campsite Friday night. Sheriff Brand said the woman is a former resident of Rochester.
Authorities do not know the cause of the death or the identity and age of the woman at this time.
The woman has been taken to Rochester for an autopsy.
- Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton says he will finish his term despite being diagnosed with prostate cancer
- A woman was arrested in Black Hills after abducting her kids
- Wisconsin manufacturing tax credit continues to grow
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Community Closings & Delays due to approaching storm
- Trial set for mom whose toddler was found wandering outside
- Wisconsin Democrats: County websites were hacked
- Bipartisan proposal would eliminate publishing minutes
- House committee approves bill that would charge protesters
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups