Minn. (WKBT) - The Winona County Sheriff's Office responded to a body found in a vehicle at Great River Bluffs State Park in Minnesota.
Winona County Sheriff David Brand said the 52-year-old woman was found in a locked vehicle at a campsite Friday night. Sheriff Brand said the woman is a former resident of Rochester.
Authorities do not know the cause of the death or the identity and age of the woman at this time.
The woman has been taken to Rochester for an autopsy.
- Family to announce settlement in police shooting case
- Preschool teacher, 4-year-old recovering after ‘perfect kidney' transplant
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Powerball' game
- Holmen homicide suspect pleads guilty in 2015 murder
- Minnesota House set for floor vote on Real ID
- Iowa mayor wraps up address with bluesy salute to his city
- Dayton blasts Trump's transgender bathroom reversal
- Ohio, Wisconsin kick start interstate talks on Trump effect
- Discrimination lawsuit against Rochester schools dismissed
- Fresh snow possible for American Birkebeiner