WINONA, Minn. - The Friends of the Refuge Headwaters is offering a $500 reward for information that leads to the conviction of the person or persons who damaged an informational kiosk at the entrance to Aghaming Park in Winona.
The Upper Mississippi River National Wildlife and Fish Refuge says the kiosk burned sometime between December 16-24, 2012.
The kiosk, which shows the newly developed canoe trail around Aghaming, was unveiled in June as part of the Steamboat Days celebration. The kiosk represented the first joint project between the City of Winona and Upper Mississippi River National Wildlife and Fish Refuge on Aghaming Park.
If you have information related to this incident, you're asked to contact Federal Wildlife Officer Rob Hirschboeck at (608) 769-7174. All information will be kept confidential.
- Area couple awaits man's heart, liver transplant
- WIAA to offer concussion insurance for student athletes
- Sparta American Legion Family presents check to Freedom Honor Flight
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Holmen continues expansion with office building groundbreaking
- West Salem Middle School raises awareness for importance of physical activity
- ‘Nursing Research on the Green' presents advances in nursing at Viterbo
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Minnesota power plant that burns turkey litter faces closure