LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - A multi-vehicle crash on the Dresbach Bridge shut down the westbound lanes of I-90 on the Wisconsin-Minnesota border early Friday afternoon.
Traffic is being rerouted at Exit 3. The Wisconsin State Patrol said the crash, which happened at about 12:30 p.m., involved a semi and several vehicles. All lanes reopened at about 2:15 p.m.
Tri-State Ambulance transported two people with non-life-threatening injuries.23876462
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- Icy weather brings danger
- Assignment: Education - Advanced Placement Program Growing
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Ice causing large number of falls in La Crosse
- Republican senator circulates marijuana extract bill
- Icy conditions make area sidewalks slippery
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- UPDATE: Suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Ice storms reducing blood donations in Midwest