LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - A multi-vehicle crash on the Dresbach Bridge shut down the westbound lanes of I-90 on the Wisconsin-Minnesota border early Friday afternoon.
Traffic is being rerouted at Exit 3. The Wisconsin State Patrol said the crash, which happened at about 12:30 p.m., involved a semi and several vehicles. All lanes reopened at about 2:15 p.m.
Tri-State Ambulance transported two people with non-life-threatening injuries.23876462
- Viterbo celebrates one year of 'Service Saturdays'
- New safety measures on the way to Norplex Drive after recent creek death
- Rep. Walz mulling Democratic bid for Minnesota governor
- Gundersen program helps mothers, parents with drug addictions
- Wisconsin attorney general appeals redistricting ruling
- News 8 Highlight Zone - February 25, 2017
- Area church making capes for kids in pediatric ward
- VITA program helping people file their taxes
- La Crosse Children's Museum celebrates 18 years
- Lawmakers push bill to address dropped rural cellphone calls