EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. - The Minnesota Vikings are warning fans to be wary of counterfeit tickets to Sunday's regular-season finale against the rival Green Bay Packers.
The Vikings said because of the team's ticket-scanning process, a fan who buys a counterfeit ticket might not be able to enter the Metrodome and could be subject to investigation.
Fans caught in the stadium with a counterfeit ticket will be ejected and could be arrested.
The Vikings said counterfeit tickets are sold over the Internet and by ticket-sellers near the stadium on game day. The Vikings remind fans that the only authorized outlets for Vikings football tickets are the Vikings Ticket Office, Ticketmaster and the NFL TicketExchange.
Minnesota would clinch a postseason berth with a win over the NFC North champion Packers.
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting
- News 8 Sports Round Up-April 28, 2017
- Community leaders observe Workers Memorial Day
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US