GLENDALE, Wis. (AP) - MINNEAPOLIS (AP) -- Minneapolis police are investigating a shooting inside a downtown nightclub that injured multiple people, including a Minnesota Vikings defensive tackle.
The Associated Press reports that Minneapolis police spokesman Scott Seroka said that as many as seven people may have been shot around 1:50 a.m. Saturday, including two with serious injuries.
The Associated Press also reports that the Minnesota Vikings released a statement saying Linval Joseph was shot in the calf. He was treated for a minor injury and released.
The Vikings said Joseph was an innocent bystander.
Police say the two with serious injuries were in stable condition Saturday and are expected to survive.
Police are still looking for the shooter.
- Man being deported after transit officer asked about status
- Thousands traveling on Memorial Day weekend
- Community shares Memorial Day plans, traditions
- Wet weather delays crop planting
- Proposed bill aims to bring veterans into agriculture
- Wisconsin 2016 job gain smallest in 6 years
- Small school graduates four sets of twins
- Local Radio Shack closing permanently
- 3 Rivers Nutrition hosts beach fitness camp
- La Crosse Central holds 95th Memorial Day ceremony