GLENDALE, Wis. (AP) - MINNEAPOLIS (AP) -- Minneapolis police are investigating a shooting inside a downtown nightclub that injured multiple people, including a Minnesota Vikings defensive tackle.
The Associated Press reports that Minneapolis police spokesman Scott Seroka said that as many as seven people may have been shot around 1:50 a.m. Saturday, including two with serious injuries.
The Associated Press also reports that the Minnesota Vikings released a statement saying Linval Joseph was shot in the calf. He was treated for a minor injury and released.
The Vikings said Joseph was an innocent bystander.
Police say the two with serious injuries were in stable condition Saturday and are expected to survive.
Police are still looking for the shooter.
- News 8 Investigates - Watching the Watchers
- Looking ahead: Spring road construction
- Winter thaw reveals needles in streets
- Driver identified in bizarre car crash Sunday
- Man puts meth in tip jar and cash
- Warm weather creates dangerous ice conditions
- News 8 Sports Round Up - February 20, 2017
- Oktoberfest officials move Festmaster's Ball to August
- Wisconsin Primaries includes one La Crosse district, State Superintendent
- Woman found guilty of killing bicyclist while texting