MINNEAPOLIS (AP) - Authorities have identified three more victims of a Minneapolis office shooting.
Killed in Thursday afternoon's attack were 62-year-old Rami Cooks of Minnetonka, 34-year-old Jacob Beneke of Maple Grove and 58-year-old Ronald Edberg of Brooklyn Center. The Hennepin County medical examiner said all three men had been shot.
Five people were killed in all by the gunman in Thursday's attack at a sign-making business that ended only when the gunman shot himself. Authorities say the shooter had just been fired from his job.
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting
- News 8 Sports Round Up-April 28, 2017
- Community leaders observe Workers Memorial Day
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US