MINNEAPOLIS (AP) - Authorities have identified three more victims of a Minneapolis office shooting.
Killed in Thursday afternoon's attack were 62-year-old Rami Cooks of Minnetonka, 34-year-old Jacob Beneke of Maple Grove and 58-year-old Ronald Edberg of Brooklyn Center. The Hennepin County medical examiner said all three men had been shot.
Five people were killed in all by the gunman in Thursday's attack at a sign-making business that ended only when the gunman shot himself. Authorities say the shooter had just been fired from his job.
- Tuesday closings due to weather
- UPDATE: Two additional suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Changes coming to prescription drug monitoring website Tuesday
- Repealing Obamacare: Trump says fast, Congress says slow
- Missing elderly man found dead in Grant County
- State leaders push for more progress at MLK Day celebration
- Winter Rec-Fest brings winter sports to La Crosse families
- La Crosse Public Education Foundation honors grant recipients
- 1 dead, 4 others injured by apparent carbon monoxide
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion