MINNEAPOLIS (AP) - Minneapolis police are investigating the fatal shooting of a 17-year-old boy.
Officers found the teen lying in the grass with a gunshot wound about 2 a.m. Sunday. He was rushed to Hennepin County Medical Center where he later died.
Investigators canvassed the neighborhood and interviewed several people. Authorities are still looking for the shooter. The victim hasn't been identified.
- Viterbo celebrates one year of 'Service Saturdays'
- New safety measures on the way to Norplex Drive after recent creek death
- Rep. Walz mulling Democratic bid for Minnesota governor
- Gundersen program helps mothers, parents with drug addictions
- Wisconsin attorney general appeals redistricting ruling
- News 8 Highlight Zone - February 25, 2017
- Area church making capes for kids in pediatric ward
- VITA program helping people file their taxes
- La Crosse Children's Museum celebrates 18 years
- Lawmakers push bill to address dropped rural cellphone calls