MINNEAPOLIS (AP) - Minneapolis police are investigating the fatal shooting of a 17-year-old boy.
Officers found the teen lying in the grass with a gunshot wound about 2 a.m. Sunday. He was rushed to Hennepin County Medical Center where he later died.
Investigators canvassed the neighborhood and interviewed several people. Authorities are still looking for the shooter. The victim hasn't been identified.
- Deputy: 1 ejected, several injured in school bus vs. dump truck crash
- Prison launches service dog training program
- Heart disease survivor pushes forward
- Flooding affecting Memorial Day camping in La Crosse
- Father-son team arrested in Chicago-to-La Crosse drug trade, police say
- La Crosse Valley View Mall for sale by property owner
- Emergency responders take part in mass casualty drill at La Crosse airport
- Gehl Foods distributed nacho cheese linked to fatal botulism
- "Share the Love" donation to Family & Children's Center
- Bennett getting acclimated quickly to Packers