ST. CLOUD, Minn. (AP) - Experts and activists gather in St. Cloud on Wednesday and Thursday for a conference highlighting clean energy technologies for Minnesota communities.
Organizers say the fifth statewide conference of the Clean Energy Resource Teams is a celebration of successful energy efficiency and renewable energy projects, and a coming together of hundreds of people working to create a clean energy future in their communities and beyond.
Participants will also collaborate to identify energy efficiency and renewable energy projects that can be implemented by the next CERTs conference in 2015.
The Clean Energy Resource Teams are a statewide initiative promoting energy conservation, energy efficiency, and renewable energy technologies for the local level. It's led in large part by the University of Minnesota's Regional Sustainable Development Partnerships program.
- Holmen man sentenced for 2015 murder
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- Man accused of trying to kill girlfriend faces sentencing
- New breast cancer detection soon offered at Mayo Clinic in La Crosse
- Herberger's moving into former Macy's location in La Crosse