MINNEAPOLIS (AP) - More than 300 people joined the search for an Eden Prairie woman who has been missing for eleven days -- including the family of another Minnesota woman whose body was found last week.
Family members of Kira Steger came from Wisconsin to help in the search for Mandy Matula. Steger's father, Jay Steger, says the family wants to "pay it forward" and help bring Matula home.
The 24-year-old Matula was last seen with David Roe. When police asked Roe to come in for questioning, he shot himself in the head in the police parking lot. He later died.
Police have since determined he had Matula's blood on his jacket.
Eden Prairie police are coordinating with St. Louis and Stearns counties to search areas of the Mississippi River.
- Copyright 2016 by WKBT News8000. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- On Your Side - Guide to Buying Glasses Online
- VIDEO: Area couples prepare for wedding season
- VIDEO: De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- VIDEO: Local event helps connect military families
- VIDEO: Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Local event helps connect military families
- De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Minnesota GOP charts new course in response to protests