ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) - Minnesota revenue officials say problems with TurboTax and other Intuit tax preparation products have been fixed.
The Department of Revenue said Tuesday Intuit has corrected the errors and taxpayers can continue to use the company's products, which also include Lacerte, Intuit online and ProSeries.
Minnesota first became aware of problems with TurboTax and other Intuit products about three weeks ago when Intuit notified the department that if was holding back about 11,000 returns until the company could adapt the Minnesota tax-return software to recent federal tax law changes.
Revenue officials identified 13 issues with the various software products.
- Taking one for the city: La Crosse boy cleans up skate park
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- Onalaska High School students plan 5K for good cause
- Ninth annual Earth Fair attracts local families
- Coulee Council on Addictions announces plans for new building