BROWNSDALE, Minn. (AP) - The owner of a restaurant in small southern Minnesota city is offering a discount to customers `packing heat.'
Steve Nagel owns Langtry Cafe in the Mower County community of Brownsdale. Nagel says every Thursday is "conceal and carry day." Customers carrying their guns to the restaurant will get 15 percent off your meal. And if you carry a gun openly, it's a 25 percent discount.
Nagel's restaurant has hosted conceal-and-carry permit classes in the past. KAAL-TV reports two classes next month are already sold out.
Nagel says most of his customers have a permit to carry, so he doesn't mind giving them a discounted meal for demonstrating their Second Amendment rights.
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Wisconsin plan seeks to cut achievement gap in half
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US
- Congress OKs bill averting Saturday gov't shutdown
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Young students urge high schoolers to be safe during prom
- Police: Man pepper-sprayed autistic man eating free cookies
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting