BROWNSDALE, Minn. (AP) - The owner of a restaurant in small southern Minnesota city is offering a discount to customers `packing heat.'
Steve Nagel owns Langtry Cafe in the Mower County community of Brownsdale. Nagel says every Thursday is "conceal and carry day." Customers carrying their guns to the restaurant will get 15 percent off your meal. And if you carry a gun openly, it's a 25 percent discount.
Nagel's restaurant has hosted conceal-and-carry permit classes in the past. KAAL-TV reports two classes next month are already sold out.
Nagel says most of his customers have a permit to carry, so he doesn't mind giving them a discounted meal for demonstrating their Second Amendment rights.
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- Assembly speaker says his job is harder than governor's
- Adams joins Nelson as latest question in Packers WR group
- Man arrested in apparent Hibbing homicide
- Walker sends letter in support of DeVos for education head
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion Hunt Clues 2017
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- Apostle Islands ice caves inaccessible to visitors
- Peaches and cheese: Governors place bet on Falcons-Packers