ST. JAMES, Minn. (AP) - Watonwan County authorities say a St. James man found unresponsive in a deer stand last week died of natural causes.
Sheriff's deputies responded Friday morning to a call about a man in a tree stand in Long Lake Township.
The Free Press of Mankato reports 46-year-old Daron Hunstad was pronounced dead at the St. James hospital.
- Bills to fight homelessness in Wisconsin up for vote
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Wisconsin dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Walker says he has 'no interest' in higher vehicle fees
- Mom who made kids sleep in feces-covered room gets probation
- Democrats announce new gun safety coalition
- Bill would eliminate last of Wisconsin's prevailing wage
- First Battalion aviation unit deploys to Middle East
- UW-L softball takes two versus UW-River Falls
- Earth Buzz! raising awareness for polinator importance