ST. JAMES, Minn. (AP) - Watonwan County authorities say a St. James man found unresponsive in a deer stand last week died of natural causes.
Sheriff's deputies responded Friday morning to a call about a man in a tree stand in Long Lake Township.
The Free Press of Mankato reports 46-year-old Daron Hunstad was pronounced dead at the St. James hospital.
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Minnesota governor eyes fast return to work after collapse
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- Trial set for mom whose toddler was found wandering outside
- Wisconsin Democrats: County websites were hacked
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- Man accused of trying to kill unborn child arrested in NY
- Section of riverbank collapses near City Hall in Des Moines
- Bill Feehan remains La Crosse Republican Party Chairman
- State agency highlights climate change, 2 others ignore