DETROIT LAKES, Minn. (AP) - Police say the woman whose body was found in a Detroit Lakes apartment died of "arrow injuries to the chest."
The Ramsey County Medical Examiner's office identified her as 69-year-old Geraldine Kading of rural Dent. A man who was found injured at the scene was taken to St. Mary's in Detroit Lakes. Police say the condition of the 56-year-old man is not known.
The Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension is assisting local police in the investigation.
- UPDATE: Two additional suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Monday closings due to weather
- Repealing Obamacare: Trump says fast, Congress says slow
- Missing elderly man found dead in Grant County
- State leaders push for more progress at MLK Day celebration
- 1 dead, 4 others injured by apparent carbon monoxide
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion
- US Rep. Pocan says he won't attend Trump inauguration
- Local activists hold "Save Our Healthcare" rally
- Area youth group helps prepare for fundraiser