GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) - A man has pleaded not guilty to charges resulting from a fight after the Minnesota Vikings-Green Bay Packers game last month.
The case against Mark Swanson, of Lakeland, Minn., is now headed for trial. Ashwaubenon public safety officer Robert Messer testified in Brown County Circuit Court Tuesday that a video taken by Swanson's girlfriend shows some pushing and shoving in a bar parking lot between Swanson and Paul Hrubesky after the game Dec. 2. He says it then shows Hrubesky on the ground unconscious.
Swanson is charged with felony battery and disorderly conduct. WLUK-TV reports defense attorney Brian Maloney says Hrubesky's son started the fight and his client was defending himself.
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- Assignment: Education - Advanced Placement Program Growing
- Man arrested in apparent Hibbing homicide
- Apostle Islands ice caves inaccessible to visitors
- Ice storms reducing blood donations in Midwest
- Icy weather brings danger
- State sues former UW-Oshkosh chancellor, business officer
- Walker sends letter in support of DeVos for education head
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Ice causing large number of falls in La Crosse