GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) - A man has pleaded not guilty to charges resulting from a fight after the Minnesota Vikings-Green Bay Packers game last month.
The case against Mark Swanson, of Lakeland, Minn., is now headed for trial. Ashwaubenon public safety officer Robert Messer testified in Brown County Circuit Court Tuesday that a video taken by Swanson's girlfriend shows some pushing and shoving in a bar parking lot between Swanson and Paul Hrubesky after the game Dec. 2. He says it then shows Hrubesky on the ground unconscious.
Swanson is charged with felony battery and disorderly conduct. WLUK-TV reports defense attorney Brian Maloney says Hrubesky's son started the fight and his client was defending himself.
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Study: Wisconsin will face water infrastructure problem
- Muslim teen wins right to box competitively in hijab
- Free smoke alarm campaign aims to reduce fire deaths, injuries
- WSU defense takes 2017 spring game
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 22, 2017
- Between the Bluffs Beer, Wine and Cheese Festival draws thousands
- Community garden sees rush of Earth Day volunteers