KELLOGG, MN (AP) - Minnesota troopers say a 65-year-old man who was driving a tractor in Wabasha County has died after being rear-ended by another vehicle.
The Rochester Post-Bulletin reports Clyde Taylor Jordan of Kellogg was driving on U.S. 61 on Saturday morning when the collision happened. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The driver of the other vehicle was an 18-year-old man from Harris. He was taken to a hospital with injuries not considered life-threatening.
Troopers say it's too early to say whether alcohol was a factor.
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- Assignment: Education - Advanced Placement Program Growing
- Man arrested in apparent Hibbing homicide
- Ice storms reducing blood donations in Midwest
- Icy weather brings danger
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Ice causing large number of falls in La Crosse
- Republican senator circulates marijuana extract bill
- Icy conditions make area sidewalks slippery
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin