KELLOGG, MN (AP) - Minnesota troopers say a 65-year-old man who was driving a tractor in Wabasha County has died after being rear-ended by another vehicle.
The Rochester Post-Bulletin reports Clyde Taylor Jordan of Kellogg was driving on U.S. 61 on Saturday morning when the collision happened. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The driver of the other vehicle was an 18-year-old man from Harris. He was taken to a hospital with injuries not considered life-threatening.
Troopers say it's too early to say whether alcohol was a factor.
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Area couple awaits man's heart, liver transplant
- WIAA to offer concussion insurance for student athletes
- Sparta American Legion Family presents check to Freedom Honor Flight
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Bond reduced in university student death case
- Iowa man who broke baby daughter's bones gets probation
- Dispatchers receive call about possible homicide
- Police: Man pepper-sprayed autistic man eating free cookies
- Holmen continues expansion with office building groundbreaking