Minnesota - The Minnesota State Patrol is stepping up enforcement of the move over law.
The are increasing patrols Sunday and Monday to enforce the law, known as the Ted Foss Move Over Law.
It was 14 years ago that State Trooper Foss was killed by a passing vehicle during a traffic stop in Winona. The law requires drivers to move over and slow down when passing emergency vehicles on the side of the road.
- Safe cams help police, local businesses solve crime
- UW-L celebrates School of Education
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviornmental excellence
- Downtown Mainstreet hosts 'Clean Your Block Party'
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Earth Buzz! raising awareness for polinator importance
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- UW-L softball takes two versus UW-River Falls
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather