Minnesota - The Minnesota State Patrol is stepping up enforcement of the move over law.
The are increasing patrols Sunday and Monday to enforce the law, known as the Ted Foss Move Over Law.
It was 14 years ago that State Trooper Foss was killed by a passing vehicle during a traffic stop in Winona. The law requires drivers to move over and slow down when passing emergency vehicles on the side of the road.
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- Injured Packers Nelson, Adams could be game-time decisions
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial