NEW LONDON, Minn. (AP) - Authorities say an Owatonna man has died in a tree-cutting accident near New London in west-central Minnesota.
According to KNSI Radio the Kandiyohi County sheriff's office says the 53 year-old was cutting down a large tree around 12:45 p.m. Sunday when it fell on him.
His name has not yet been released.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.