NEW LONDON, Minn. (AP) - Authorities say an Owatonna man has died in a tree-cutting accident near New London in west-central Minnesota.
According to KNSI Radio the Kandiyohi County sheriff's office says the 53 year-old was cutting down a large tree around 12:45 p.m. Sunday when it fell on him.
His name has not yet been released.
- Wisconsin plan seeks to cut achievement gap in half
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US
- Congress OKs bill averting Saturday gov't shutdown
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Young students urge high schoolers to be safe during prom
- Police: Man pepper-sprayed autistic man eating free cookies
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- GOP gets in lockstep in looming budget fight with Dayton
- Appeal rejected in death of 2 motorcyclists