MINNEAPOLIS (AP) - Minneapolis police are investigating the apparent stabbing death of a woman.
According to police, patrol officers were dispatched to a house around 3:40 a.m. Thursday after paramedics found the woman dead.
The Hennepin County Medical Examiner is expected to investigate the exact cause of death.
Police say there were no suspects in custody Thursday morning.
- Local activists hold "Save Our Healthcare" rally
- Tomah police asking for help following morning high-speed chase
- US Rep. Pocan says he won't attend Trump inauguration
- Local bar burglarized
- Area youth group helps prepare for fundraiser
- Annual bridal expo prepares for wedding season
- More than a dozen cell towers may go up in La Crosse
- Potential suicide spike in La Crosse County
- UPDATE: Suspect charged in Trempealeau County fatal crash
- Area billion dollar company plans for joint venture