MINNEAPOLIS, Minn. - Minneapolis Mayor R.T. Rybak has paid off his friendly wager with Green Bay Mayor Jim Schmitt over Saturday's playoff game between the Vikings and the Packers.
Green Bay beat Minnesota, so Rybak sent Schmitt sausages from Minneapolis restaurant Butcher and the Boar.
Schmitt had wagered Green Bay cheese, root beer and candy if the Packers lost.
In a news release, Rybak says, "We lost fair and square, so we're sending the sausages."
- Trump, Walker discuss Wisconsin dairy dispute
- Why more people may be driving hybrid vehicles
- Wisconsin at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- Wisconsin Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Prosecutor: No water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Student stabbed at Kenosha high school
- Bridge project in southeast Minnesota on schedule, budget
- House Republicans pass abortion bills
- Minnesota couple accused of sexually assaulting teenage girl
- Report: Saints, running back Peterson agree on contract