MINNEAPOLIS, Minn. - Minneapolis Mayor R.T. Rybak has paid off his friendly wager with Green Bay Mayor Jim Schmitt over Saturday's playoff game between the Vikings and the Packers.
Green Bay beat Minnesota, so Rybak sent Schmitt sausages from Minneapolis restaurant Butcher and the Boar.
Schmitt had wagered Green Bay cheese, root beer and candy if the Packers lost.
In a news release, Rybak says, "We lost fair and square, so we're sending the sausages."
- UPDATE: Suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Tuesday closings due to weather
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- Republican senator circulates marijuana extract bill
- Wisconsin Democrats propose legalizing medical marijuana
- Pocan no longer attending inauguration
- Baldwin, Kind both attending inauguration while Pocan skips
- New faces breathe new life into debate on Sunday booze ban
- Changes coming to prescription drug monitoring website Tuesday