AUSTIN, Minn. (AP) - Austin police say a blind pug that went missing this week has been found after its owner discovered someone trying to sell it on Facebook.
Police say the dog disappeared on Saturday and ended up for sale online for $300.
Police Capt. Dave McKichan says it appears the dog got loose, and whoever found it tried to sell it.
An Austin Daily Herald report the owner saw the ad and called police. Officers recovered the dog and returned it to its owner.
No citations have been issued.
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- Wisconsin DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day
- Wisconsin judge hears challenge to homemade bakery ban
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Hate crime lawsuit settled in northern Iowa
- Milwaukee Bucks settle lawsuit over cheerleader pay
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Crews search Mississippi River for missing U of M student