MINNEAPOLIS (AP) - A man who was struck by a Metro Transit bus in Minneapolis has died of his injuries.
Authorities say the 63-year-old man died Friday at the Hennepin County Medical Center.
Metro Transit says the man was walking in the crosswalk Thursday evening when he was struck by the bus. The driver has been placed on administrative leave while an investigation is ongoing. The victim has not been identified.
Metro Transit says it's the tenth fatal pedestrian accident involving a bus in 23 years.
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- Man accused of trying to kill girlfriend faces sentencing
- Urban Beekeeping
- New breast cancer detection soon offered at Mayo Clinic in La Crosse