ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) - St. Paul police are investigating whether a man who died after being found unconscious in the middle of the street was hit by a vehicle.
Authorities say Mark Urang had extensive head injuries when he was found Wednesday in the city's Payne-Phalen area. Police spokesman Howie Padilla says a woman was taken into custody for questioning.
The St. Paul Pioneer Press says the 50-year-old Urang was taken to Regions Hospital where he died Thursday night.
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse marshland gets a cleanup
- La Crosse Neighbors Day moves ahead with new leadership
- ATF lets some Minnesota gun buyers skip background checks
- Farms' thirst for water roils Wisconsin's central sands