ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) - St. Paul police are investigating whether a man who died after being found unconscious in the middle of the street was hit by a vehicle.
Authorities say Mark Urang had extensive head injuries when he was found Wednesday in the city's Payne-Phalen area. Police spokesman Howie Padilla says a woman was taken into custody for questioning.
The St. Paul Pioneer Press says the 50-year-old Urang was taken to Regions Hospital where he died Thursday night.
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Handful of rat virus cases seen in Wisconsin and Illinois
- Pocan compliments Trump before skipping inauguration
- Nebraska, Iowa Guard troops assigned inauguration duties
- E. Iowa man charged in death of woman killed by cannon
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion Hunt Clues 2017
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge