LEWISTON, Minn. (WKBT) - Details have been released on a rollover crash that happened Friday night just north of Lewiston.
According to the Winona County Sheriff's Office, 29-year-old Antonio Cuaquehua-Rosales of Lewiston lost control of his vehicle on a gravel road just off of Winona County Road 25 on Whistle Pass Drive. After losing control, Cuaquehua-Rosales' car went into a yard and hit a tree.
MedLink Air transported him to Gundersen Health System in La Crosse.
He is currently in fair condition.
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- Annual Iverson Freking Awards handed out at luncheon
- Assembly speaker says his job is harder than governor's
- Alternative transportation forum looks to the future
- Highway 53 steering committee considering options for corridor development
- Toyota donates nearly $15,000 to La Crosse YWCA
- Buzz's Bikes building still looking for new owners