LEWISTON, Minn. (WKBT) - Details have been released on a rollover crash that happened Friday night just north of Lewiston.
According to the Winona County Sheriff's Office, 29-year-old Antonio Cuaquehua-Rosales of Lewiston lost control of his vehicle on a gravel road just off of Winona County Road 25 on Whistle Pass Drive. After losing control, Cuaquehua-Rosales' car went into a yard and hit a tree.
MedLink Air transported him to Gundersen Health System in La Crosse.
He is currently in fair condition.
- Rep. Walz mulling Democratic bid for Minnesota governor
- Attorney general announces deal on drug overdose treatment
- The Latest: Dakota Access pipeline could be operating soon
- Warm weather a worry for apple growers
- Wisconsin attorney general appeals redistricting ruling
- Appeals court hearing arguments in Wisconsin voting cases
- Police: Twin Cities lawyer fatally struck runner in St. Paul
- Downtown Minneapolis hospital announces layoffs
- Storm misses Birkie course, race canceled
- Vikings' stadium board at full strength after resignations