LEWISTON, Minn. (WKBT) - Details have been released on a rollover crash that happened Friday night just north of Lewiston.
According to the Winona County Sheriff's Office, 29-year-old Antonio Cuaquehua-Rosales of Lewiston lost control of his vehicle on a gravel road just off of Winona County Road 25 on Whistle Pass Drive. After losing control, Cuaquehua-Rosales' car went into a yard and hit a tree.
MedLink Air transported him to Gundersen Health System in La Crosse.
He is currently in fair condition.
- La Crosse Police urge boaters to be safe over weekend
- De Soto student in custody for school threat
- Man convicted of killing Wisconsin woman buried in basement
- Jury convicts man in St. Paul workplace shooting of ex-wife
- Troopers focus on Interstate 90 in South Dakota, Minnesota
- Woman jumps on hood of car to stop thief
- Judge dismisses lawsuit from teacher body-slammed by student
- Dubuque high school teacher charged in marijuana case
- 18-year-old suspect in custody in Appleton bank robbery
- Minneapolis man arrested in Columbia Heights bank robbery