ST. LOUIS PARK, Minn. (AP) - With many guessing about her 2016 plans, Former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton is delivering a speech to a Minnesota audience.
Clinton was scheduled to speak Sunday evening at Beth El Synagogue in St. Louis Park as part of its national speaker series. The event is sold out.
Clinton left her post as President Barack Obama's chief diplomat earlier this year. She has been giving speeches around the country, leading some to speculate she is building toward a second campaign for president. Then a U.S. senator representing New York, Clinton ran for president in 2008.
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 29, 2017
- La Crosse marshland gets a cleanup
- La Crosse Neighbors Day moves ahead with new leadership
- ATF lets some Minnesota gun buyers skip background checks