WINONA, Minn. (WKBT) - Minnesota motorists can expect traffic delays for the next few days.
The Highway 43 bridge in Winona will be undergoing maintenance Monday and Tuesday. The bridge will also be going through inspections.
Traffic on the bridge will be reduced down to one lane and controlled by flaggers. As with any road construction project motorists are advised to slow down in work zones.
For information about travel times, head to the Minnesota travel information website.
- Family to announce settlement in police shooting case
- Preschool teacher, 4-year-old recovering after ‘perfect kidney' transplant
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Powerball' game
- Holmen homicide suspect pleads guilty in 2015 murder
- Minnesota House set for floor vote on Real ID
- Iowa mayor wraps up address with bluesy salute to his city
- Dayton blasts Trump's transgender bathroom reversal
- Ohio, Wisconsin kick start interstate talks on Trump effect
- Discrimination lawsuit against Rochester schools dismissed
- Fresh snow possible for American Birkebeiner