WINONA, Minn. (WKBT) - Minnesota motorists can expect traffic delays for the next few days.
The Highway 43 bridge in Winona will be undergoing maintenance Monday and Tuesday. The bridge will also be going through inspections.
Traffic on the bridge will be reduced down to one lane and controlled by flaggers. As with any road construction project motorists are advised to slow down in work zones.
For information about travel times, head to the Minnesota travel information website.
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- Assembly speaker says his job is harder than governor's
- Adams joins Nelson as latest question in Packers WR group
- Man arrested in apparent Hibbing homicide
- Walker sends letter in support of DeVos for education head
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion Hunt Clues 2017
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- Apostle Islands ice caves inaccessible to visitors
- Peaches and cheese: Governors place bet on Falcons-Packers