WINONA, Minn. (WKBT) - Minnesota motorists can expect traffic delays for the next few days.
The Highway 43 bridge in Winona will be undergoing maintenance Monday and Tuesday. The bridge will also be going through inspections.
Traffic on the bridge will be reduced down to one lane and controlled by flaggers. As with any road construction project motorists are advised to slow down in work zones.
For information about travel times, head to the Minnesota travel information website.
- 4 killed, 5 injured in minivan-pickup crash in NW Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Democrats view Republican Gov. Walker as beatable
- Man being deported after transit officer asked about status
- Thousands traveling on Memorial Day weekend
- Community shares Memorial Day plans, traditions
- News 8 Sports Round Up- May 27, 2017
- Local Radio Shack closing permanently
- 3 Rivers Nutrition hosts beach fitness camp
- Wet weather delays crop planting
- Wisconsin 2016 job gain smallest in 6 years