STILLWATER, Minn. (AP) - State corrections officials are investigating an incident that left four workers injured at the Stillwater prison.
Minnesota Department of Corrections spokesman John Schadl says one contract employee and a prison guard were taken to a local hospital Wednesday after an altercation and later released. Schadl says two additional employees suffered minor injuries and did not require hospital treatment.
Schadl declined to provide details about the incident at the men's prison. The Star Tribune says it's not clear what role inmates might have played in the altercation.
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Study: Wisconsin will face water infrastructure problem
- Muslim teen wins right to box competitively in hijab
- Free smoke alarm campaign aims to reduce fire deaths, injuries
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks
- WSU defense takes 2017 spring game
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 22, 2017