ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) - A driver involved in a crash on a wet interstate in the Twin Cities was struck and killed after she got out of her vehicle.
The Minnesota State Patrol says the driver of a car collided with a pickup and both vehicles hit the median wall along southbound Interstate 35 about 11 p.m. Wednesday. Both drivers got out of their vehicle. Jennifer Ehnstrom, 20, of Chisago, was struck by a passing Toyota pickup and killed.
The Toyota then hit a minivan that had pulled over.
The State Patrol reports the interstate was wet at the time of the crash.
- Trump, Walker discuss Wisconsin dairy dispute
- Why more people may be driving hybrid vehicles
- Wisconsin at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- Wisconsin Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Prosecutor: No water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Student stabbed at Kenosha high school
- Bridge project in southeast Minnesota on schedule, budget
- House Republicans pass abortion bills
- Minnesota couple accused of sexually assaulting teenage girl
- Report: Saints, running back Peterson agree on contract