ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) - A driver involved in a crash on a wet interstate in the Twin Cities was struck and killed after she got out of her vehicle.
The Minnesota State Patrol says the driver of a car collided with a pickup and both vehicles hit the median wall along southbound Interstate 35 about 11 p.m. Wednesday. Both drivers got out of their vehicle. Jennifer Ehnstrom, 20, of Chisago, was struck by a passing Toyota pickup and killed.
The Toyota then hit a minivan that had pulled over.
The State Patrol reports the interstate was wet at the time of the crash.
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Minnesota Gov. Dayton collapses during speech
- Gov. Walker proposes welfare changes
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- La Crosse's Satori Arts to be featured on 'American Pickers'
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- WinCraft gets to work making Super Bowl merchandise
- ‘School Choice Week' showcases local schools for parents
- Bill Feehan remains La Crosse Republican Party Chairman
- Wisconsin Republicans criticize Baldwin for fundraiser