DRESBACH, Minn. (WKBT) - Construction work is shutting down some access to I-90 Tuesday.
The closure will be at the ramp from Northbound Highway 61 in Minnesota to the eastbound interstate at the Dresbach Bridge.
The work starts at 10:00 a.m. Tuesday, May 6th and will take up to 3 hours.
Crews will be installing temporary facilities for lighting during the bridge re-construction.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.