OSAKIS, Minn. (AP) - Authorities in central Minnesota say a 73-year-old man who was found unconscious near his tractor has died.
A KBRF-AM report says Douglas County deputies responded to an emergency call Tuesday evening to an address near Osakis.
A family member found Douglas Rutten unconscious and injured on the ground.
Deputies say it's not clear whether Rutten fell off the tractor and was injured, or if he had a medical issue that caused him to fall before getting on the tractor.
He was declared dead at the scene.
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Wisconsin plan seeks to cut achievement gap in half
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US
- Congress OKs bill averting Saturday gov't shutdown
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Young students urge high schoolers to be safe during prom
- Police: Man pepper-sprayed autistic man eating free cookies
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting