OSAKIS, Minn. (AP) - Authorities in central Minnesota say a 73-year-old man who was found unconscious near his tractor has died.
A KBRF-AM report says Douglas County deputies responded to an emergency call Tuesday evening to an address near Osakis.
A family member found Douglas Rutten unconscious and injured on the ground.
Deputies say it's not clear whether Rutten fell off the tractor and was injured, or if he had a medical issue that caused him to fall before getting on the tractor.
He was declared dead at the scene.
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Assembly speaker says his job is harder than governor's
- Adams joins Nelson as latest question in Packers WR group
- Man arrested in apparent Hibbing homicide
- Walker sends letter in support of DeVos for education head
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion Hunt Clues 2017
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- Apostle Islands ice caves inaccessible to visitors
- Peaches and cheese: Governors place bet on Falcons-Packers
- State sues former UW-Oshkosh chancellor, business officer