OTSEGO, Minn. (AP) -- Fire officials say a cement plant in Wright County is a total loss.
Firefighters were called to the Knife River Corp. plant in Otsego early Monday and found part of the roof had already collapsed and flames were visible in the rest of the building.
Knife River spokesman Jerry Lang tells KARE-TV a plant manager was able to move a number of ready-mix trucks away from the plant so they wouldn't burn. Lang estimates damage at $800,000. No injuries were reported.
The company is headquartered in Bismarck, N.D.
- Wisconsin at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- Trump, Walker discuss Wisconsin dairy dispute
- Prosecutor: No water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Student stabbed at Kenosha high school
- Bridge project in southeast Minnesota on schedule, budget
- House Republicans pass abortion bills
- Minnesota couple accused of sexually assaulting teenage girl
- Report: Saints, running back Peterson agree on contract
- Federal officials charge 15 with eagle trafficking
- No injuries at early morning house fire in Onalaska