OTSEGO, Minn. (AP) -- Fire officials say a cement plant in Wright County is a total loss.
Firefighters were called to the Knife River Corp. plant in Otsego early Monday and found part of the roof had already collapsed and flames were visible in the rest of the building.
Knife River spokesman Jerry Lang tells KARE-TV a plant manager was able to move a number of ready-mix trucks away from the plant so they wouldn't burn. Lang estimates damage at $800,000. No injuries were reported.
The company is headquartered in Bismarck, N.D.
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Handful of rat virus cases seen in Wisconsin and Illinois
- Pocan compliments Trump before skipping inauguration
- Nebraska, Iowa Guard troops assigned inauguration duties
- E. Iowa man charged in death of woman killed by cannon
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion has been found!
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge