MINNEAPOLIS (AP) -- Macy's Glamorama 2012 salutes the music of the British Invasion Friday night in downtown Minneapolis.
"British Invasion: The Music Then, The Fashion Now!" is the theme of this year's fashion show at the Orpheum Theatre on Hennepin Avenue.
Fashions from Donna Karan, Jean Paul Gaultier, Marc Jacobs and Sean John will be among those on display.
R&B singer-songwriter Robin Thicke and Karmin are set to perform.
An after-party follows the show on the eighth floor of Macy's Downtown Minneapolis.
Proceeds benefit the Children's Cancer Research Fund.
- The Latest: Trump take executive action on oil pipelines
- Minnesota governor eyes fast return to work after collapse
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- Trial set for mom whose toddler was found wandering outside
- Wisconsin Democrats: County websites were hacked
- Bipartisan proposal would eliminate publishing minutes
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- Gov. Walker proposes welfare changes
- Man accused of trying to kill unborn child arrested in NY