MINNEAPOLIS (AP) -- Macy's Glamorama 2012 salutes the music of the British Invasion Friday night in downtown Minneapolis.
"British Invasion: The Music Then, The Fashion Now!" is the theme of this year's fashion show at the Orpheum Theatre on Hennepin Avenue.
Fashions from Donna Karan, Jean Paul Gaultier, Marc Jacobs and Sean John will be among those on display.
R&B singer-songwriter Robin Thicke and Karmin are set to perform.
An after-party follows the show on the eighth floor of Macy's Downtown Minneapolis.
Proceeds benefit the Children's Cancer Research Fund.
- Holmen man sentenced for 2015 murder
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- Man accused of trying to kill girlfriend faces sentencing
- New breast cancer detection soon offered at Mayo Clinic in La Crosse
- Herberger's moving into former Macy's location in La Crosse