LA CRESCENT, Minn. (WKBT) - Community members came together to bike for a cause Sunday.
The Apple Blossom Tour is a bike ride in Minnesota looking to help in the Fight against Polio. The ride had participants all starting at the La Crescent Community arena.
From there, bikers chose from 4 different routes. Those included a 5-mile family ride and 16, 30 and 60 mile rides.
Routes took cyclists through scenic views of Southeastern Minnesota. "This is as beautiful as you'll get anywhere else in the country and we've got the nice county roads and the vistas to enjoy and a great day," said Chuck Dockendorff from the La Crescent Rotary.
This was the 2nd annual event.
- You participated in the Women's March. Now what?
- Local event helps connect military families
- Dayton's State of the State will set stage for 2017 session
- De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Trump to meet congressional leaders Monday at the White House
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- Ho-Chunk casino could draw $37 million from other casinos
- Man died after kayak capsized, Des Moines authorities say
- Man fatally shot in Waterloo, authorities say