ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) - Police say they've made an arrest in the disappearance of a St. Paul woman.
Kira Trevino failed to show up for work at the Mall of America Friday. Her abandoned car was found Saturday in the mall's parking lot. Police say her cellphone and purse were inside.
St. Paul police Sgt. Paul Paulos says detectives have enough evidence that a crime was committed in the woman's disappearance. Paulos did not say what led to the arrest.
The Star Tribune says police say the investigation remains a "missing persons" case.
- Repealing Obamacare: Trump says fast, Congress says slow
- Monday closings due to weather
- UPDATE: Tomah police believe they captured the suspects involved in a high speed chase Sunday
- US Rep. Pocan says he won't attend Trump inauguration
- Local activists hold "Save Our Healthcare" rally
- Local bar burglarized
- More than a dozen cell towers may go up in La Crosse
- Potential suicide spike in La Crosse County
- UPDATE: Suspect charged in Trempealeau County fatal crash
- Area youth group helps prepare for fundraiser