ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) - Police say they've made an arrest in the disappearance of a St. Paul woman.
Kira Trevino failed to show up for work at the Mall of America Friday. Her abandoned car was found Saturday in the mall's parking lot. Police say her cellphone and purse were inside.
St. Paul police Sgt. Paul Paulos says detectives have enough evidence that a crime was committed in the woman's disappearance. Paulos did not say what led to the arrest.
The Star Tribune says police say the investigation remains a "missing persons" case.
- Safe cams help police, local businesses solve crime
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Study: Wisconsin will face water infrastructure problem
- Muslim teen wins right to box competitively in hijab
- Free smoke alarm campaign aims to reduce fire deaths, injuries
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviormental excellence
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks