CHANHASSEN, Minn. (AP) - A Twin Cities area swim school was evacuated and four people were taken to the hospital because of a chlorine spill.
Officials say three of the four sickened by chlorine fumes at Foss Swim School in Chanhassen Sunday afternoon were children. KMSP-TV says there were about 30 people inside the school when reports of a strong chlorine smell were first made.
- Holmen man sentenced for 2015 murder
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- Man accused of trying to kill girlfriend faces sentencing
- New breast cancer detection soon offered at Mayo Clinic in La Crosse
- Herberger's moving into former Macy's location in La Crosse