CHANHASSEN, Minn. (AP) - A Twin Cities area swim school was evacuated and four people were taken to the hospital because of a chlorine spill.
Officials say three of the four sickened by chlorine fumes at Foss Swim School in Chanhassen Sunday afternoon were children. KMSP-TV says there were about 30 people inside the school when reports of a strong chlorine smell were first made.
- Dayton plots big budget with public health insurance option
- A woman was arrested in Black Hills after abducting her kids
- Wisconsin manufacturing tax credit continues to grow
- Walker to deliver budget address on Feb. 8
- Community Closings & Delays due to approaching storm
- End of TPP leaves farmers and business leaders concerned
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Trial set for mom whose toddler was found wandering outside
- Education tax credit causes stir at Minnesota Legislature
- Wisconsin Democrats: County websites were hacked