MONTGOMERY, Minn. (AP) - Four people, including an 11-year-old girl, are dead after a head-on collision in south central Minnesota.
According to the Minnesota State Patrol, the crash happened about 10 p.m. Friday and involved a sports utility and car about four miles west of Montgomery in Le Sueur County.
Officials say 22-year-old Jeffery Miller was east on County Road 26 when he and an SUV driven by 51-year-old Condon Hulgan collided.
Jeffery Miller died at the scene, as did his passenger, 24-year-old Travis Reak. Another passenger, 24-year-old Mark Miller was taken to a Robbinsdale hospital with non-life-threatening injuries. The men were not wearing seat belts and all lived in Le Center.
Hulgan and his passenger, 11-year-old Mary Urtuzuastegui, also died. Both lived in Montgomery.
- Trump's inauguration, weekend protests: What to know
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- City crews busy repairing potholes
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death
- Stolen passwords used to change some grades, university says
- Search resumes for girl missing in western Iowa river
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December