MONTGOMERY, Minn. (AP) - Four people, including an 11-year-old girl, are dead after a head-on collision in south central Minnesota.
According to the Minnesota State Patrol, the crash happened about 10 p.m. Friday and involved a sports utility and car about four miles west of Montgomery in Le Sueur County.
Officials say 22-year-old Jeffery Miller was east on County Road 26 when he and an SUV driven by 51-year-old Condon Hulgan collided.
Jeffery Miller died at the scene, as did his passenger, 24-year-old Travis Reak. Another passenger, 24-year-old Mark Miller was taken to a Robbinsdale hospital with non-life-threatening injuries. The men were not wearing seat belts and all lived in Le Center.
Hulgan and his passenger, 11-year-old Mary Urtuzuastegui, also died. Both lived in Montgomery.
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- Man accused of trying to kill girlfriend faces sentencing
- Urban Beekeeping
- New breast cancer detection soon offered at Mayo Clinic in La Crosse