MINNEAPOLIS (AP) - The Minnesota State Patrol has confirmed that 3 people have died in a multivehicle crash on Interstate 94 in Minneapolis.
The crash at 49th Avenue closed a portion of the interstate on Sunday. It happened shortly after 1 p.m.
The State Patrol is calling it a rollover, and says three vehicles were involved.
More details are expected to be released Sunday afternoon.
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Study: Wisconsin will face water infrastructure problem
- Muslim teen wins right to box competitively in hijab
- Free smoke alarm campaign aims to reduce fire deaths, injuries
- WSU defense takes 2017 spring game
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 22, 2017
- Between the Bluffs Beer, Wine and Cheese Festival draws thousands
- Community garden sees rush of Earth Day volunteers