GRAND RAPIDS, Minn. (AP) - Two people are hospitalized and a third is in custody after a shooting in Grand Rapids.
The Duluth News Tribune reports the shooting happened about 8:30 p.m. Saturday. The victims, a man and a woman, were taken to a local hospital in critical condition, but an update on their condition was not available Sunday.
Their names have not been released.
Authorities say the shooting happened on the west side of Grand Rapids.
A 26-year-old man is in the Itasca County Jail awaiting formal charges. Additional information was not immediately available.
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Minnesota Gov. Dayton collapses during speech
- Gov. Walker proposes welfare changes
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- La Crosse's Satori Arts to be featured on 'American Pickers'
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- WinCraft gets to work making Super Bowl merchandise
- ‘School Choice Week' showcases local schools for parents
- Bill Feehan remains La Crosse Republican Party Chairman
- Wisconsin Republicans criticize Baldwin for fundraiser