GRAND RAPIDS, Minn. (AP) - Two people are hospitalized and a third is in custody after a shooting in Grand Rapids.
The Duluth News Tribune reports the shooting happened about 8:30 p.m. Saturday. The victims, a man and a woman, were taken to a local hospital in critical condition, but an update on their condition was not available Sunday.
Their names have not been released.
Authorities say the shooting happened on the west side of Grand Rapids.
A 26-year-old man is in the Itasca County Jail awaiting formal charges. Additional information was not immediately available.
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- Man accused of trying to kill girlfriend faces sentencing
- Urban Beekeeping
- New breast cancer detection soon offered at Mayo Clinic in La Crosse