ST. PAUL, MN (AP) - A 101-year-old woman who was struck by a police squad car in St. Paul has died.
Police say Roza Sakhina died Thursday of injuries she suffered last Friday. An officer was backing his squad car at a low rate of speed while out on a service call when the woman was struck and fell to the ground.
KARE-TV says the St. Paul accident reconstruction unit is still working on its investigation.
- City crews busy repairing potholes
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Local hospital expands suicide screening
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion has been found!
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads