ST. PAUL, MN (AP) - A 101-year-old woman who was struck by a police squad car in St. Paul has died.
Police say Roza Sakhina died Thursday of injuries she suffered last Friday. An officer was backing his squad car at a low rate of speed while out on a service call when the woman was struck and fell to the ground.
KARE-TV says the St. Paul accident reconstruction unit is still working on its investigation.
- Prosecutor: No water for week led to jail dehydration death
- House Republicans pass abortion bills
- Federal officials charge 15 with eagle trafficking
- Cool, wet conditions put damper on Minnesota spring planting
- Baldwin encourages Perdue to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Teacher pleads not guilty to failure to report sex abuse
- Authorities ID man whose body was found in Des Moines River
- Minnesota man accused of trying to kidnap woman
- Local students compete in dairy cook off