WINONA, Minn. - Merchants Bank's "10 Days of Giving" food drive will pass the two million pounds of food milestone this year.
An anonymous donor gave $10,000 at Friday's kickoff event at Merchants Bank in Winona, which translates into 20,000 pounds of food.
This is the 24th straight year Merchants Bank has coordinated a community-wide food collection project in support of the Emergency and Supplemental Food Shelf programs.17614916
The drive will run through December 10. You can also make donations via Merchants Bank's website.
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Assembly speaker says his job is harder than governor's
- Adams joins Nelson as latest question in Packers WR group
- Man arrested in apparent Hibbing homicide
- Walker sends letter in support of DeVos for education head
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- Apostle Islands ice caves inaccessible to visitors
- Peaches and cheese: Governors place bet on Falcons-Packers
- State sues former UW-Oshkosh chancellor, business officer
- Assignment: Education - Advanced Placement Program Growing