WINONA, Minn. - Merchants Bank's "10 Days of Giving" food drive will pass the two million pounds of food milestone this year.
An anonymous donor gave $10,000 at Friday's kickoff event at Merchants Bank in Winona, which translates into 20,000 pounds of food.
This is the 24th straight year Merchants Bank has coordinated a community-wide food collection project in support of the Emergency and Supplemental Food Shelf programs.17614916
The drive will run through December 10. You can also make donations via Merchants Bank's website.
- Safe cams help police, local businesses solve crime
- UW-L celebrates School of Education
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviornmental excellence
- Downtown Mainstreet hosts 'Clean Your Block Party'
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Earth Buzz! raising awareness for polinator importance
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- UW-L softball takes two versus UW-River Falls
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather