DASSEL, Minn. (AP) -- One of two people hurt in a collision between a motorcycle and a deer in Becker County has died.
The sheriff's department says 49-year-old Tammy Lou Lueders of Dassel died Tuesday at Sanford Medical Center in Fargo, N.D.
The condition of 47-year-old Bret William Lueders, who was operating the bike, was not immediately released. The Forum says the two were riding on Highway 39 just north of Highway 34 Monday when their motorcycle hit a deer.
- Repealing Obamacare: Trump says fast, Congress says slow
- Monday closings due to weather
- Tomah police asking for help following morning high-speed chase
- US Rep. Pocan says he won't attend Trump inauguration
- Local activists hold "Save Our Healthcare" rally
- Local bar burglarized
- More than a dozen cell towers may go up in La Crosse
- Potential suicide spike in La Crosse County
- UPDATE: Suspect charged in Trempealeau County fatal crash
- Area youth group helps prepare for fundraiser