DASSEL, Minn. (AP) -- One of two people hurt in a collision between a motorcycle and a deer in Becker County has died.
The sheriff's department says 49-year-old Tammy Lou Lueders of Dassel died Tuesday at Sanford Medical Center in Fargo, N.D.
The condition of 47-year-old Bret William Lueders, who was operating the bike, was not immediately released. The Forum says the two were riding on Highway 39 just north of Highway 34 Monday when their motorcycle hit a deer.
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Baldwin encourages Perdue to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Bills to fight homelessness in Wisconsin up for vote
- Proposal would allow homemade baked goods sales in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Walker says he has 'no interest' in higher vehicle fees
- CSAs connecting fresh produce to consumers
- La Crosse 12-year-old to clean up skate park with community help
- Thousands honored in La Crosse for volunteering
- Mom who made kids sleep in feces-covered room gets probation