WEST DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) - Wells Fargo says they will hold a ceremonial ground breaking to announce plans for a new building in West Des Moines with space for 1,800 employees.
Wells Farm Home Mortgage President Mike Heid and Lt. Gov. Kim Reynolds are among those scheduled to join for a Friday afternoon news conference at the company's West Des Moines campus.
The company says in a news release it will increase its office space by 265,000 square feet, bringing total space at the site to 1.2 million. The new building will have room for 1,800 workers, some of whom now are in leased spaces.
- Tuesday closings due to weather
- Changes coming to prescription drug monitoring website Tuesday
- Get a 'taste' of Onalaska while helping area teachers
- Xcel sets new record for hydroelectric production
- Winter Rec-Fest brings winter sports to La Crosse families
- La Crosse Public Education Foundation honors grant recipients
- 1 dead, 4 others injured by apparent carbon monoxide
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion
- Missing elderly man found dead in Grant County
- State leaders push for more progress at MLK Day celebration