MASON CITY, Iowa (AP) - A former Mason City man's murder trial has been rescheduled for June.
The trial of 37-year-old Michael Cisneros is set to begin on June 23 in Cerro Gordo County District Court. It had been scheduled to begin Feb. 17
Cisneros is charged with first-degree murder in the death of John Joseph Snyder Jr., who went missing July 20, 1994. His body was found the next day in a creek.
Authorities say Cisneros was arrested after a DNA sample taken from him in 2012 matched DNA found on the toddler's pajamas.
Cisneros has pleaded not guilty.
- Safe cams help police, local businesses solve crime
- UW-L celebrates School of Education
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviornmental excellence
- Downtown Mainstreet hosts 'Clean Your Block Party'
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Earth Buzz! raising awareness for polinator importance
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks