DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) - Authorities say a shooting outside of an Iowa strip club killed one man in a large crowd and injured another.
The Polk County Sheriff's office says the shooting happened just before 3:30 a.m. in a parking lot outside Big Earl's Gold Mine club
At the time of the shooting, more than 300 people were gathered between the strip club, which is just north of Des Moines, and a nearby gas station for an after-hours party.
Authorities found 23-year-old Reginald Renard Bryan Jr. with a gunshot wound. The Florida man died later at a Des Moines hospital.
Another man, 24-year-old Matthew Millsap of Des Moines, was shot in the leg and is expected to be released from the hospital later Sunday.
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Suspect in Vernon Co. standoff in custody
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Man accused of trying to kill girlfriend faces sentencing
- Giving Motherhood a microphone
- Vikings say goodbye to Adrian Peterson, will see him Week 1 vs Saints
- Why more people may be driving hybrid vehicles
- La Crosse Recycling Fair begins this Sunday
- ‘Youth & Government Day' offers students insight into local government