DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) - Authorities say a shooting outside of an Iowa strip club killed one man in a large crowd and injured another.
The Polk County Sheriff's office says the shooting happened just before 3:30 a.m. in a parking lot outside Big Earl's Gold Mine club
At the time of the shooting, more than 300 people were gathered between the strip club, which is just north of Des Moines, and a nearby gas station for an after-hours party.
Authorities found 23-year-old Reginald Renard Bryan Jr. with a gunshot wound. The Florida man died later at a Des Moines hospital.
Another man, 24-year-old Matthew Millsap of Des Moines, was shot in the leg and is expected to be released from the hospital later Sunday.
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death