DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) - The Iowa Lottery says a Powerball game ticket sold in Iowa is worth $202.1 million.
The ticket matched the six numbers drawn on Wednesday night. They are 13, 26, 39, 41, 42 and the Powerball number 10.
Another ticket bought in Iowa is worth $1 million. It matched the first five numbers but missed the Powerball number.
The Iowa Lottery said in a news release Thursday that more information on the winning tickets, including where they were sold and who bought them, isn't available yet.
A group of 20 Quaker Oats employees in Cedar Rapids shared a $241 million Powerball jackpot when their numbers came up in June.
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death