DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) - The Iowa Lottery says a Powerball game ticket sold in Iowa is worth $202.1 million.
The ticket matched the six numbers drawn on Wednesday night. They are 13, 26, 39, 41, 42 and the Powerball number 10.
Another ticket bought in Iowa is worth $1 million. It matched the first five numbers but missed the Powerball number.
The Iowa Lottery said in a news release Thursday that more information on the winning tickets, including where they were sold and who bought them, isn't available yet.
A group of 20 Quaker Oats employees in Cedar Rapids shared a $241 million Powerball jackpot when their numbers came up in June.
- Safe cams help police, local businesses solve crime
- UW-L celebrates School of Education
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviornmental excellence
- Downtown Mainstreet hosts 'Clean Your Block Party'
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Earth Buzz! raising awareness for polinator importance
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- UW-L softball takes two versus UW-River Falls
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather