MARION, Iowa (AP) - Officials say it's back to business as usual after extra police were called to Linn-Mar High School in Marion after a threat was received.
District officials say Marion police were notified about the threat on Monday, and extra officers were sent to the campus. They've since left.
District officials say social media quickly spread word of the threat.
Neither police nor school officials would discuss the nature of the threat or anything the police investigation has uncovered.
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Study: Wisconsin will face water infrastructure problem
- Muslim teen wins right to box competitively in hijab
- Free smoke alarm campaign aims to reduce fire deaths, injuries
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviormental excellence
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks
- WSU defense takes 2017 spring game