WATERLOO, Iowa (AP) - Police and fire departments and other organizations will practice their response to a weapons of mass destruction disaster by holding a drill at the National Cattle Congress grounds.
The event will begin Tuesday morning and last for much of the day.
The Waterloo-Cedar Falls Courier reports that 15 federal, state and local agencies will take part in the exercise. Agencies include police and fire departments from Waterloo, Des Moines and Cedar Rapids and the Iowa National Guard's 71st Civil Support Team.
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death