OTTUMWA, Iowa (AP) - Authorities are investigating an assault on a 2-year-old boy at his home in Ottumwa.
Police say the boy was found unresponsive at the home on Monday evening. He was taken to Ottumwa Regional Health Center, and then flown to University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. Hospital spokesman Tom Moore said Thursday that he didn't have any information on the boy.
Investigators searched the home on Tuesday, but no arrests have been reported. No other details about the little boy's case have been released.
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Baldwin encourages Perdue to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Bills to fight homelessness in Wisconsin up for vote
- Proposal would allow homemade baked goods sales in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Walker says he has 'no interest' in higher vehicle fees
- Excessive use of technology among youth raising concerns
- CSAs connecting fresh produce to consumers
- La Crosse 12-year-old to clean up skate park with community help
- Thousands honored in La Crosse for volunteering