OTTUMWA, Iowa (AP) - Authorities are investigating an assault on a 2-year-old boy at his home in Ottumwa.
Police say the boy was found unresponsive at the home on Monday evening. He was taken to Ottumwa Regional Health Center, and then flown to University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. Hospital spokesman Tom Moore said Thursday that he didn't have any information on the boy.
Investigators searched the home on Tuesday, but no arrests have been reported. No other details about the little boy's case have been released.
- The Latest: Walker proposes new welfare work requirements
- Trump to meet congressional leaders Monday at the White House
- De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- State agency highlights climate change, 2 others ignore
- Local event helps connect military families
- Dayton's State of the State will set stage for 2017 session
- Ho-Chunk casino could draw $37 million from other casinos
- La Crosse County proposing tourism tax
- You participated in the Women's March. Now what?