DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) - Three Des Moines police officers have been treated for injuries they suffered in a collision of two squad cars.
Sgt. Jason Halifax says the crash occurred at 1:39 a.m. Sunday. Halifax says one cruiser ran into the side of the other at a four-way stop.
He says both cars were responding to a call of shots fired that came from an off-duty officer who was working at a convenience store.
The officers have been released from a hospital. Their names have not been disclosed.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.