BETTENDORF, Iowa (AP) - The Bettendorf schools superintendent says the 13 students taken to hospitals after their bus collided with a car have been released.
Superintendent Theron Schutte told the Quad-City Times that none of the children suffered serious injuries in Monday afternoon's accident. It was unclear whether the two people in the car have been released.
The crash is being investigated.
- Holmen homicide suspect pleads guilty in 2015 murder
- Turnout hits 8 percent in Wisconsin superintendent race
- Powerball jackpot tops $400 million for 1st time in months
- The guitar that will build a La Crosse home
- Former Packer talks leadership, teamwork at Boy Scouts fundraiser
- Interfaith panel promotes understanding
- 'Spudmobile' makes stop at La Crosse schools
- La Crescent leaders hear ideas for downtown development
- Businesses gather for discussion on possible new tax
- Students learn robotics at Trane in La Crosse